sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2023

Business Plan

Hello there,

Good day to you. My name is Jonathan Abell but you can just call me Abell. I am representing the interest of a certain high networth worth politician, we are looking for partners overseas that can manage high-value funds for a period of 5-10 years, the funds have been accrued by the influence of the power of my benefactor's office. He wants this to be done confidentially hence I will be acting as his eyes and ears during the course of this transaction.

Please do contact me if you are interested and I will explain the business to you in detail for you to better understand the transaction, I can assure you that this will be of mutual benefit to all. You can respond to me on this email and I will send you a detailed explanation. Also, provide your whatsapp or mobile number if you have one for easier communication.

Yours truly,

Abell

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario